Things I Like- day 57
Instagram Accounts:
- letthemliveorg - the Insta page is great, but their website is easier to use. Let Them Live is a prolife organization that helps pregnant women with financial burdens. They post pictures of all the babies they have helped save; it is very touching.
- Hubermanlab- IG content as well as a podcast, discusses neuroscience and its connections with our organs, perceptions, behaviors, and health. The host, Andrew Huberman, does a great job of making complex information very accessible to everyday listeners. Learning about the brain helps me to understand and love myself more completely.
I was happy with both of my dress purchases, however, I should have worn shapewear with both. I have loose skin on my lower abdomen from pregnancy and C-section, and until I saw the picture of myself, I didn't realize it was so obvious through the dress. But I am proud of my figure; it is a real body, with real stretchmarks, real dimpled skin, and real fat! I felt very confident and beautiful in these dresses; I thought they were well made and suited for the occasion.
$88! I bought a medium and will have to get it hemmed, I'm only 5'3.
Hair:
I am wholly disappointed in the appearance of my hair. I have been taking vitamins, using Olaplex shampoo, conditioner, and oil, using microfiber hair wraps, sleeping on a silk pillowcase.. Like c'mon. Why are you looking so damaged.
I think I was right when I suspected the last time I had my hair colored, it was burned. I need a new artist to do my hair. But in the mean time I bought MORE Olaplex because... I dunno their marketing got to me I guess.
Wish me luck!
Books:
The Return of the King by JRR Tolkien 5/5 stars...obviously ;)


Comments
Post a Comment