Grateful For...- day 75

  • My marriage is so perfect. I know people who say that shit normally are hiding something, but I'm telling you. Our love is endless. 
  • Coming up on our one year anniversary.
  • Henry is happy, healthy, and about to turn TWO!
  • I'm pregnant and feeling so good!
  • We're going to Colorado in 20 days
  • We're going to Jackson Hole in 39
  • I got to go on a very special errand with one of my favorite people yesterday :)
  • We had friends over yesterday, Andrew smoked ribs, and it was the best meal I've ever had 
  • I love spending my first trimester of pregnancy during summer break, lots of rest!
  • I bought a Hill House dress for our family photo shoot that I have been wanting for a long time
  • My sister and her husband are so happy with their new baby! And they move into their house soon
  • My older brother's two kiddos are up here for the next week
  • Laughing so hard at old episodes of Modern Family
  • Listening to Diamonds and Gasoline on repeat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points