Grocery List
I've gotten such positive feedback from my last post! I cannot express how happy the texts, messages, and Facebook comments made me! What a great community I have surrounding me!
I have had a lot of requests to post a clean eating grocery list. There are a ton you can find on Pinterest or in any paleo book you buy. Here are just the basic things I get on my weekly shopping trip.
**Keep in mind with meat, poultry and seafood: look for grass-fed, free-range, or wild-caught. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them, so just do your best!
Meat/Poultry/Seafood:
I have had a lot of requests to post a clean eating grocery list. There are a ton you can find on Pinterest or in any paleo book you buy. Here are just the basic things I get on my weekly shopping trip.
**Keep in mind with meat, poultry and seafood: look for grass-fed, free-range, or wild-caught. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them, so just do your best!
Meat/Poultry/Seafood:
- Grass-fed ground beef
- Chicken drumsticks or thighs
- Salmon
- Tilapia
- Bacon
- Dozen Eggs
Vegetables:
- Broccoli
- Cucumber
- Zucchini
- Squash
- Bell Peppers
- Jalapeno
- Brussel Sprouts
- Spinach
- Leafy lettuce
- Onion
- Tomato
- Avocado
Fruits:
- Green apples
- Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Lemon
Other:
- Egg White protein powder
- Olives
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Coffee
- Yellow mustard
- Apple cider vinegar
Nuts:
- Almonds
- Almond butter
- No peanuts or legumes!
My suggestion is go into the shopping trip with a plan. What are you going to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and post-workout? Look up recipes and screen shot them or have a written list. Do not be afraid to spend more money on organic veggies or grass-fed meats. You're not buying boxed crackers, bread, or processed foods so you should have more room in your budget for the good stuff!
![]() |
| Healthy Happy Life! |

Comments
Post a Comment