Whole Foods Finds

I hardly ever go to Whole Foods, mainly because I live off of a teachers salary, and because there isn't one close to me. There were a few items I had been searching for but couldn't find at my local grocery stores. Sure enough, Whole Foods carries them. There is one near my boyfriends house so I made him go with me and holy paleo heaven! I could have spent hours in there. 

I have been searching high and low for Malk. It's the only almond milk with just almonds, water, and Himalayan salt. Nothing else. Other almond milks have all kinds of ingredients that I can't even pronounce.


I was also in need of some Kerrygold's Butter...


And then grabbed some grass-fed ground bison, chicken thighs, bacon, and pasture raised eggs.




Cutest egg carton of all time.
I loved everything about my Whole Foods shopping finds. If I lived near one, I am fairly certain half my paycheck would go there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points