Progress Report

I had to double check my calendar this morning before I wrote this; am I really already half way done with this challenge? Sure enough, today is day 11 of 21. I took a picture this morning to track any noticeable progress.


Day 5
Day 11

Terrible quality! But my first full body pic.
I don't know if my arms are slimming down or if I was just flexing better in today's picture haha but I definitely am feeling great! I am not sure how much I weigh or how many pounds I have lost. I didn't have a great idea of what my starting weight was, there was about a 2-3 pound difference between my scale and my boyfriends. If I had to guess I would say I've lost around two pounds.

I have not felt hungry at all, the opposite actually. I feel much more energetic and motivated. The hardest part is the weekend when I want to let loose, but I have a great support system to keep me honest and on track.

The most drastic change is my food list! Here was the first list I showed my trainer:



And here is what I showed him this week:


Not a pink mark in sight! He did talk me through eating starchy vegetables and how to consume them "purposefully" (like before a hard workout or earlier in the day). But overall it is a huge improvement.

I have had a few moments of doubt, thinking "There is no way I can keep this up long term!" But once again, it's about shutting out the negative and bringing about the positive. Can I do this long term and make it my true lifestyle? I don't know, only time will tell. But I know I can stay on track TODAY, so I will just let tomorrow worry about itself! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points