Always a new challenge
Surrounding myself with healthy, knowledgeable people is the best gift I have ever given myself! I love (and need) to constantly learn and change when it comes to diet and exercise. I wrote down what I ate and what times I was eating and showed it to my trainer. He went through and highlighted in pink everything that contained sugar and everything that was genetically modified in red.
I was so surprised!! I thought I was eating so perfectly! The highlighted items are: truvia (sweetener), plum, banana, hummus, dark chocolate, and edamame.
He wrote above the almond milk I was using "Malk" because that is the brand he wants me to buy.
Here is the new food plan he has given me:
I am personally challenging myself to do this for 21 days (20 now, I started yesterday) and then HOPEFULLY continuing it until my European vacation this June!
If you are the Houston area, you have to go to Prestige Fitness. This is where I work out and received this meal plan. I could go on and on about how much I love this gym, but I will just attach the link and let you look for yourself!
http://prestige-sf.com/


Comments
Post a Comment