Goal Setting: The Reflection



I can't believe it's the last day of March! Having a week off of work definitely helped it fly by, but I still cannot believe it's about to be April!

When it comes time for me to reflect on my goals from the beginning of the month, I remember that this is just about me. Not who I think I should be, not who I wish I was, just me as I am. Looking back on this month, I thought about where I started on March 1st to where I am now, 30 days later.




In February I was in a major slump. I felt like I was living day to day life on autopilot. Wake up, go to school, leave, work out, come home, sleep, repeat. Just by tweaking a few things, like seeing friends on week nights, reconnecting with my spirituality, and fixing my diet, I feel much more balanced. In one short month I feel happier, lighter, and more confident. I accomplished every goal I set for myself, even exceeding them in a few areas!
My continual mantra: "I am worth keeping a promise to." 

What kept me motivated:

  • My incredible support system! My mom and boyfriend are so freely giving of their time, help, and encouragement.
  • Noticeable (to me) changes in my physique.
  • More joyful disposition/better attitude.
  • Keeping a daily food log!
I am incredibly hopeful for the month of April. My goals are almost exactly the same as they were for March. Maintaining weight is just as challenging as losing it!

My biggest personal challenge is to go the whole month without drinking any alcohol! The more I've been reading and educating myself, the less interested I am in drinking. Y'all- that is some high-calorie, sugary, slightly-poisonous stuff! I will track progress honestly and keep updating!



Here's to a beautiful new month! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points