Mashed Cauliflower

Ingredients:

  • One head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons (grass fed) butter
  • Sea salt, ground black pepper
My mom told me about this and I thought there was no way I would like it. I caved and tried it, oh my gosh, delicious. Low carb, filling, and paleo!

Directions:

1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Meanwhile, cut head of cauliflower in small florets.

2. Put cauliflower in boiling water, turn down to medium heat and cover.

3. When cauliflower is soft enough to easily push  a fork through, remove from heat and drain.


21 DSD in the background!

4. Put in a food processor or blender with oil and butter. Blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste!


So surprisingly good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points