You may not know...
Name: Peyton O'Gorman
Age: 25
College: Texas A&M class of 2012
Profession: Middle School Teacher
Selfie:
1. What is your favorite family vacation?
Age: 25
College: Texas A&M class of 2012
Profession: Middle School Teacher
Selfie:
![]() |
| Cozumel, Mexico 2014 |
Seaside, Florida! I am a beach
loving babe for sure.
2. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I have a hard time
going with the flow and being flexible. I would like to be more relaxed and easy-going sometimes.
3. What is your favorite
book to read?
I have read a book a week for the past three years, it would be
impossible for me to choose just one! However, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
really stands out to me right now, I recommend it any time someone wants a new
read!
4. How
would your friends describe you?
Overwhelming haha I talk a lot and at a loud
volume.. It can be challenging to handle at times I'm sure.
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I would love to be married and
a mother.
6. Best memory of 2015 so far?
My older brother's beautiful wedding!
![]() |
7. Are you a clean or messy
person?
Oh, so clean. I can't leave for school without my bed being made and
everything in its proper place!
8. What's the craziest
thing you've done in the name of love?
Move from Dallas to Houston! Doesn't
sound too crazy until you hear that we had only been dating for FIVE MONTHS!!
Still going strong though, he's worth it!
![]() |
| NYE 2015 |
9. Who is the most
intelligent person you know?
My mom. She is so savvy in life, love and
friendship. She's mastered the art of being strong but soft, confident but
humble, bold but classy. Genius by my standards.
![]() |
| Aggie Ring Day 2011 |
10. List two pet peeves.
"Showing off" through social media- we should post to celebrate joys not inspire envy! And
using someone's past against them.
11. Who knows you the
best?
I am an open book and would say that a lot of people know me very well!
But I have to say the depth and breadth of my heart are best understood by my
boyfriend Erik.






Comments
Post a Comment