6 Weeks Pregnant- day 71

Normal tummy
 
Relaxed tummy lol

Baby is the size of: a SWEET PEA! (.25 inches)

Baby's Development: Baby has doubled in size since last week, and will double in size again this week! If it hasn't already, Baby's heart will start to beat this week! Other vital organs are forming, as well as facial features, and budding arms and legs. All reasons to support the "heartbeat bill" in Texas! 

Due Date: I will see the OB/GYN  in three weeks, so I will know for certain when I am due soon. Right now, I am still pretty sure it is February 17th. 

Momma Symptoms: So, so tired! Thankfully, I don't feel exhausted all day, it is usually just for a few hours, but around 7:00pm, I'm really down for the count. Andrew has been an absolute superhero (as he always is), taking on way more than his fair share of responsibilities to allow me plenty of time to rest and grow our baby. I have also felt bloated and gassy and hungry... but that's just like, a day in the life of Peyton lol. 

Health and Exercise: Still working out everyday! Trading off between OTF and running. Today I might just do an arms video, yesterday's Orange Theory class KILLED my legs!!

Weight Gain: 1 lb (starting weight- 146.5, current- 147.5)

Emotional Wellness: Other than my terrible panic attack yesterday, I've been okay. I have awful night terrors, and they seem to get worse during pregnancy-I remember this happening with Henry too. Some theories on why this happens include added stress, anxiety, and surges of progesterone.  

Random Life Things: We still haven't found a place to live, but we have faith! Just checking every website every 30 minutes, no big deal lol. Even with our housing chaos going on, we are still looking forward to our family vacation to Breckinridge, Colorado in July! I have a big family- mom, dad, 3 brothers, a sister, 1 sister in law, 1 brother in law, 2 nephews, and a niece- and we will about be together in CO. I'm so pumped. We hired a photographer to take family pictures, we're going on lots of hikes, patio dinners... absolute heaven. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points