You deserve someone in your life who thinks you're a big deal- day 45
Isn't it funny sometimes how you can see a small phrase and it just hits you? Like, nothing even wildly profound or intellectual, but somehow everything you needed to hear?
I read a quote, "You deserve someone in your life who thinks you're a big deal."
And that hit me in such a real way. I think my past relationships have made my interests feel so trivial, or my accomplishments seem so small, that I never thought much about me was special. Until I was loved so profoundly by Andrew. How Andrew thinks I am a BIG DEAL. He is always bragging on me to people about the smallest things I do...
"You should see how many books Peyton reads, its incredible."
"Most people don't know this, but she knows a ton about politics and follows it closely."
"Peyton makes everyone around her feel like her best friend."
"Everyday, when she comes home, it's the best part of my day."
He just thinks everything about me is big, and important, and significant. He listens passionately to what I say, even when it's me describing a game I made for my book club. He finds me interesting, and special, and funny. He thinks I'm smart, and strong, and wild. He includes me in everything he does, because he is proud me, and wants to show my light to others. Andrew thinks I'm a big deal, and it is the sweetest kind of love I have ever known.
Comments
Post a Comment