Things I like- day 25
My People:
- My students. Oh man, all the heart eyes and love emojis and kisses and hugs. I can't believe I have to let go of them in 4 weeks.
- My coworkers. I always miss my girls over the summer.
Health and Wellness
- I'm REALLY loving Orange Theory workouts! I love the environment, no phones are allowed inside so no one is taking THOTTY pics of themselves with you in the background, no over the top competitiveness, very adaptable for beginner, intermediate, advanced...just love it.
Clothing
- I got this top from LOFT and received a lot of compliments on it!
- I have been loving the smocked gingham dresses I have been seeing. I haven't pulled the trigger and bought on yet, I need to slow down on spending, but I have my eye on a few, like this one from JessaKae (never bought from there before) and this one from Red Dress Boutique.
Restaurant:
- Andrew and I rarely go on dates. We are the definition of homebodies, and Andrew is a ridiculously good cook, and he loves it, so we usually date at home. However, we had a baby sitter opportunity (I have the best MIL ever) come up, and after a week of sadness and difficulty, we were really ready to get out and leave the world behind for a few hours. We went to Edoko Sushi in Las Colinas and had the most incredible meal. Andrew is much more of a "foodie" than I am, and he still cant stop talking about how much he loved it.
Comments
Post a Comment