Everything I Read in a Year- day 36

 May 2020-May 2021

  1. Educated- Tara Westover
  2. The Silent Patient- Alex Michaelides
  3. How to Love like an Adult- (didn't finish)
  4. Daring Greatly- Brene Brown (didn't finish)
  5.  The Indifferent Stars Above (didn't finish)
  6. Then She Was Gone- Lisa Jewell
  7. Ghost Boys- Jewell Parker Rhodes
  8. The Searcher- Tana French
  9. Where the Crawdads Sing- Delia Owens
  10. New Kids- Jerry Craft
  11. Dear Martin- Nic Stone
  12. Dear Justyce- Nic STone
  13. In and Instant- Suzanne Redfearn
  14. One of Us is Lying- Karen McManus
  15. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes- Suzanne Collins
  16. Stamped- Jason Reynolds and Ibram X Kendi
  17. Carrie- Stephen King
  18. Open Book- Jessica Simpson
  19. On Writing: A memoir of the craft- Stephen King
  20. Quit Like a Woman- Holly Whitaker
  21. The Vanishing Half- Brit Bennett 
  22. The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R. Tolkien 
  23. The Two Towers- J.R.R. Tolkien
  24. Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
  25. Verity- Colleen Hoover
  26. American Dirt- didn't finish
  27. Candance Owens- didn't finish
  28. The Guest List- Lucy Foley
  29. I am Number Four: The Lost Files-
  30. The Body Keeps the Score- Bessel Van der Kolk
This summer I want to try and finish some of the books I abandoned. I am not a believer in forcing your way through a book- I read for pleasure, so I stop when a book is not enjoyable. However, I don't think I gave some of the books a fair shake, I wonder if some of them, especially the nonfiction works, are better as audio books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points