Pro-Life, Pro-Love - day 47

I don't spend much (or any) time arguing with people about abortion or trying to make them understand the Pro-Life movement. I know that deep down, everyone knows it is wrong to end a child's life. It makes me sad that the patriarchy has convinced so many women that men can use our bodies for sex, then convince us to kill our children, all in the name of "feminism". Honestly it is the most conniving, evil twist of male domination the world has ever seen. And they have done an incredible job at it. 

I hope a legacy I can leave behind is one of encouragement to women who become pregnant in less than ideal circumstances, like I did, and find the strength to love themselves and their baby enough to carry on with life. Where there is room in the heart, there is room in the home. God makes no mistakes, especially when it comes to His beloved children. 

Some things I do to forward the movement, and show women and babies love is to:

Share my story

Donate monthly to Catholic Charities

Vote for politicians who care about women's health

Support local Pro-Life/Pro-Love organizations like Embrace Grace through diaper donations, baby clothes, and gift cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points