I've gotten such positive feedback from my last post! I cannot express how happy the texts, messages, and Facebook comments made me! What a great community I have surrounding me! I have had a lot of requests to post a clean eating grocery list. There are a ton you can find on Pinterest or in any paleo book you buy. Here are just the basic things I get on my weekly shopping trip. **Keep in mind with meat, poultry and seafood: look for grass-fed, free-range, or wild-caught. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them, so just do your best! Meat/Poultry/Seafood: Grass-fed ground beef Chicken drumsticks or thighs Salmon Tilapia Bacon Dozen Eggs Vegetables: Broccoli Cucumber Zucchini Squash Bell Peppers Jalapeno Brussel Sprouts Spinach Leafy lettuce Onion Tomato Avocado Fruits : Green apples Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) Lemon Other: Egg White protein powder Olives Olive oil Coconut oil Coffee Yellow m...
Comments
Post a Comment