Things I Like- day 46

 Clothes:

Andrew and I have three weddings to go to this summer (I'M SO EXCITED!!) and I found some really cute dresses for showers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings. Everything I have purchased was under $100 and really lovely quality; I am super happy with everything. I dress pretty conservatively, but just like anyone, I want dresses that flatter my figure, and I think these three do exactly that. 

Wedding Guest Attire (Black Tie) nice, heavy material, great mid-section structure, $108! I do have to get it hemmed because I am only 5'3 and have to get pretty much everything hemmed lol

Rehearsal Dinner Attire very flattering, well made, only $48!

Bridal/Baby Shower Attire this dress is just darling, and only $46! I wore this dress to my last day of school and so many teachers asked me to send them the link to it!


Hair:

So in love with the Olaplex Hair Oil, I ended up getting both the shampoo and conditioner and I love them with all my heart.

Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner 

Books:

The Guest List-

     starts slow but has incredible character development throughout the novel, ending is unreal

The Nightingale- Kristin Hannah

    gorgeous story, her writing is a bit flowery for me (just say what you need to say, I don't need endless metaphors) but overall really enjoyable read

Miscellaneous:

I am obsessed with doing the daily NYTimes Crossword puzzles! I started doing crosswords at A&M in the local student newspaper and loved it. You have to subscribe to do the NYT puzzles, I think it is $40 a year, which seems really expensive now that I think about it lol but Andrew and I do them together and have a great time. And with that $40 you get the entire crossword archive so actually that seems reasonable now that I am thinking through it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points