This Weekend- Day 4

I had a very nice weekend. On Saturday, I finally got my roots done and hair trimmed. This was much overdue! I went blonder, which I love the look, but am kind of scared the extra bleach may have damaged my hair. I bought some Olaplex hair oil at the Sephora sale to hopefully repair the damage I already do from dying it every six weeks. 

I went to my first Orange Theory class since 2018. I forgot how much I liked it. I signed up for 8 classes a month, and if I stick with it, I am thinking I will do the unlimited membership over the summer. I am so sore from my class, I was waddling around all day lol



On Sunday, I went to Orange Theory again. Then around 2:00 I met up with my mom at Southlake Town Centre to shop. She was so sweet and gifted me everything I wanted from Sephora as a belated birthday present. We went and got ice cream, then headed to the 4:00 mass at Good Shepherd.

Sephora Scores!






The weather was so wonderful all weekend. We spent a lot of time outside playing with Henry's splash pad, bubbles, and chalk. I cannot believe Henry will be turning two in three months. His personality continues to blossom, he is so funny and smart, and he is adaptable to any environment.  

Oh, and Butter got a haircut. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points