Things I like- Day 12
Things I like (lately)
My People:
- Seeing/holding/kissing/rocking/smelling my new nephew!
- Watching my sister as a mom
- Seeing Andrew look like a pro with a new baby- We are feeling so ready to have another one!
Skincare Products:
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence
- Worth the hype and price tag- normally, I have terrible cystic like breakouts before me period, and this month I had NONE
- EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad Spectrum SPF
- Amazing sunscreen, very gentle and light
- Elemis Pro Collagen
- Listen, it's expensive, so as for it as a gift or wait for a big Elemis sale (they will do up to 30% off, sign up for texts!)
Apps:
- Flo App
- I signed up for the premium- I think it was $40 for a year- and I really like this app. Andrew and I are trying for baby #2 and this app is great for cycle tracking, information, and encouragement.
- Goodreads (follow me!)
- The platform isn't *great* but it is a fun way to track your reads, see what is popular, and have a sense of reading community!
- MyFitnessPal
- Love some of the updates to this app! I had not used it in about a year, but am trying to be more conscious of my eating habits, and this is a great place for that.
Henry Items:
- Kitchen
- I read something about purchasing toys for toddlers that really stuck with me- they need to be muli-use toys that inspire imaginative play. So baby dolls, kitchen, blocks, farm animals, etc.
- Bubble Machine
- Need I say more? Best $10 ever spent.
- New Shoes
- I have the hardest time finding shoes for Henry- they are either too chunky and heavy, or expensive, or ugly.. so I found these shoes on amazon for $24, they seem comfortable and light, easy to take on and off, tons of colors and sizes available. Win all around.
Comments
Post a Comment