Get to Know You - Day 21

 1. What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?

    Wow, I can't believe I am actually going to say this, but I love on days off getting to workout in the afternoons. I have much more energy and strength.

2. What type of music are you into?

    Fall Out Boy, Justin Bieber, Harry Styles always on rotation

3. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?

    I have been on a lot of really wonderful trips, but going to Paris with my mom and sister will always be my favorite. If I have a daughter (or two!) I would love to recreate that trip. 

4. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?

    I want to go to Glacier National Park.

5. What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them?

    Reading and writing; one taught me to escape, the other taught me to come back. 

6. What was your favorite age growing up?

    I had a really fun Senior year of high school.

7. Was the last thing you read?

    Two Towers, the second book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy 

8. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?

    I honestly don't know anymore. So much about my personality changed because of my divorce. I used to be very outgoing with a lot of friends, but now I mostly keep to myself and my immediate family.

9. What's your favorite ice cream topping?

    Ooohhh gotta be hard chocolate shell

10. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?

    It has been so long.. I guess Chernobyl?? 

11. Podcasts you enjoy?

    The Morning Toast and The Ben Shapiro Show

12. Do you have a favorite holiday? 

    I love Christmas because of how much Andrew loves Christmas :) it truly is one of my favorite things about him. 

13. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

    Burger and fries

14. Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?

    Absolutely LOVE going to the movies! It has been ages since I have been, but I want to go as much as possible this summer. 

15. What’s your favorite sleeping position?

    on my right side, hand tucked under pillow

16. What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?

    Celebrity gossip 

17. In the summer, would you rather go to the beach or go camping?

    Camping! We have rented a house in Breckinridge this summer to escape some Texas heat.

18. What’s your favorite quote from a TV show/movie/book?

    "Find your voice, tell your story, make yourself heard." Quit Like a Woman by Hollie Whitaker 

19. How old were you when you had your first celebrity crush, and who was it?

    About 10 years old, and Leonardo DiCaprio in Growing Pains! Be still my heart!

20. What's one thing that can instantly make your day better?

    Eating lol but really, talking with Andrew, snuggling Henry, calling or seeing my mom, dad, brothers, sister...

Comments