Journal Prompts - day 17

Something that has been on my mind a lot lately:
    My sister

What do I think about my daily habits:
    I should prepare for the next day in the evening more, but other than that I'm pretty happy with my            habits.

What am I willing to sacrifice to have my dream life?
    TBH, I'm living my dream life, which scares me to even write because I don't want to jinx it. 

What makes me like like someone immediately?
    Someone who is funny and asks a lot of questions

Three things that make me proud:
    1. any time I can make someone laugh 2. seeing my students learn something new 3. being married to         Andrew

What is the most important thing to me right now?
    My relationships

What is my most reoccurring feeling?
    Contentment 

How do I want to feel on a daily basis?
    Just like this :)

What do I like the most about my life?
    I love my job, students, and coworkers

What do I need to let go of?
    Accepting the apology I will never get

What bothers me most?
    Lacking energy

What do I need less of in my life?
    I should say TikTok but I can't because I love it SO MUCH!

What do I love most about myself?
    I love that I am funny, and that it is easy to make me laugh, so other people feel like they're funny           when they are around me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points