100 Days of Writing- Day 1

Day 1: April 8th, 2021


I wanted to start reading and writing again for the joy of it, and I have found that goals can get in the way of that joy. 

I wanted to read a book a week, but found myself deep diving into The Lord of the Rings, and having a blast with it. So instead of churning out writing posts, I've been creating funny LOTR content for my book club, and gleaning such pure happiness from it. Goals are guides, and I love where they lead me this last month. 

Again, as a guide, I want to try and write everyday for the next 100 days. See what prompts I can cover, what inspiration I find (if any), and do something just for the pleasure of doing it. 


LOTR Book Club:

So far we have read The Fellowship of the Ring and half of Two Towers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points