Things I like- Day 19

For My Hair:

Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil

    - I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS product and I can't believe I am just now using it! Omg the silk, the shine, the strength... I'm in love

Prenatal Vitamins

    - I have been bleaching my hair since I was 16 and have never taken great care of it, but when I was pregnant I started taking Prenatal Vitamins and WOW. It make such an impact on my hair. I still take prenatal vitamins because I was nursing, and am now trying to get pregnant. I have no idea if you should take them regularly otherwise, but I love them. 

Clothing/Accessories:

I have an untapped market if any influencers are interested: I need an influencer who has to buy clothes and shoes and wear them to work in a conservative working environment. If there is anyone like that I should follow, let me know

Kate Spade Dupe Necklace from Amazon

    - I think this necklace was cute and it was $12 compared to $60! I'm super happy with it. 

KellParker shoe order 

    - I am not a "shoe girl", I literally buy two pairs a year and wear them to DEATH. Very sweetly, Andrew suggested that I buy some new shoes (lol) because of how derelict mine are. So I place an order for a few pairs from Kell Parker- the Steve Madden and Vince Camuto shoes I originally wanted are unavailable until July! So I ordered from here, I'll see if they are any good or not. Will post an update. 


Random:

HelloFresh being delivered on Saturdays is freakin FABULOUS

I can't stop listening to Peaches by Justin Bieber 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points