13 Weeks Pregnant- day 96

No pic of myself this week, but here's baby!!

Baby is the size of: A LEMON! (3 inches, 1 oz)


Baby's Development: Baby's organs have moved into their proper place this week and are working hard to support all of life's vital functions. Baby's vocal cords are developing, arms and legs are getting longer, and  


Momma Symptoms: I have never felt this level of fatigue in my life. We just got back from a long weekend in Wyoming, then moved, AND I started back up at work this week. Oh and I'm growing a baby and taking care of a toddler lol. Every night by 7:00, I have to lay down or I feel like I'll die. 

Health and Exercise: If moving doesn't count as working out, I don't know what does. Lifting boxing, pushing shelving, running up and down stairs...someone save me. 

Weight Gain: +3.5 (146.5-150) UGH hate being in the 150's, but love growing this baby.

Emotional Wellness: This week I cried pretty hard for the first time in a long, long time. I sat in my car and just let it out. It wasn't a cry of sadness, but of sheer exhaustion. I feel like we took on way too much and I just can't handle it all. I know in a few weeks time, everything will be sorted out and this will be a faint memory, but right now, it is really, really hard. It is funny how huge blessings come at huge cost- we bought a house, but we have to uproot our family and take on the absolute mess of the moving process. We made a baby, but I have to endure the physical toll of creating this precious life. I have a wonderful career, but they don't call if "work" for nothin! The yin to the yang, the blessing with the hardship. 

Random Life Things: 

Comments