12 Weeks Pregnant- day 94


Baby is the size of a: A PLUM!! (2.1 inches; .5 oz)

Baby's Development: Baby is still tiny but mighty! His legs and arms are beginning to lengthen, so his body will look more "normal" in the upcoming weeks. Baby will begin to get nourishment and oxygen from the placenta this week, which will provide for him the remainder of my pregnancy. His chest walls are forming, meaning he'll be practicing breathing and swallowing. 

Due Date: Mid-February (11th-15th)

Momma Symptoms: Very weepy! I was at a beautiful wedding this weekend and found myself tearing up at everything!! Other than that, I feel totally normal, which kind of freaks me out. I feel like I should feel crappy, because that's how my first pregnancy was. I see the doctor tomorrow and am going to bring up my lack of symptoms. 

Health and Exercise:  Your girl got back on track! Worked out twice at OTF and twice at home. 

Weight Gain: +3 lbs (starting weight- 146.5, current- 149.5)

Emotional Wellness: I am a little concerned about not feeling any real, strong symptoms. I have so much to do with moving and school starting, so I am trying to stay busy and not dwell on my fears. 

Random Life Things: Andrew and I just got back from a long weekend in Jackson Hole, WY. It was absolute paradise. This was our first trip without Henry since he has been born, and it was wonderful to be alone together. We closed on our house and will be moving all week. Wish us luck lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points