July Goals- day 81
I love an old school calendar style planner. Opening it to a fresh new month is such a lovely feeling. Each month, I make goal for myself on the month view page of my planner. I rarely accomplish all of them (or any of them lol) but I enjoy the exercise of sitting down, and thinking about my priorities. What is on my heart? Where is my head at?
Goals are just guides. There is no failure. No one can foresee sickness, injury, car problems, stressful work, or family issues that may come up and get in the way of goals. And that's okay! Life doesn't live on my terms.
July Goals:
Work out 6x a week- I still can't believe I worked out every day of June. I'm really proud of myself. Obviously that is not sustainable long term, so I am going down to six times a week.
Go to mass 3x- at least once a month something gets in the way of church. I hate to admit it, I want to be better about it, but this is where I'm at.
Read 1 book- I can't believe my goal is to read ONE book! I literally cannot concentrate on reading lately! Every book I've picked up recently has been garbage.
Comments
Post a Comment