7 Weeks Pregnant- day 80
| Relaxed tummy |
| Posing like Instagram gym girls makes a world of difference lol |
Baby is the size of: a BLUEBERRY! (.51 inches)
Baby's Development: Baby's brain is growing like crazy, generating about 100 brain cells a minute! The umbilical cord has formed, heart is beating, and vital organs are developing. Baby's eyes, ears, and nostrils are all becoming more and more defined. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze me.
Due Date: February 17th (ish)
Momma Symptoms: I definitely felt pregnant the last few days. My most noticeable symptom- HUNGER. I am starving. Like, teenage boy after football practice hungry. I want everything salty and bready, sandwiches, burgers, even Ramen noodles! I've been good about fighting it and eating healthy, but I forgot how intense pregnant hunger was! A lot of my friends say they are the opposite during the first trimester, so nauseas and sick they can't stand the sight or smell of food. I'm thankful that I'm not nauseous, at least not yet, that is such a rough feeling.
Health and Exercise: I worked out every single day of June! I am really proud of myself.
Weight Gain: 1 lb (stayed the same, starting weight- 146.5, current- 147.5)
Emotional Wellness: Doing well, enjoying being right here, in this moment.
Random Life Things: I love the first day of a new month. It's like opening a new book. We have a month full of fun, happy activities; Fourth of July with fam and friends, a wedding, first OBGYN apt for baby #2, Colorado trip, and Professional Develop at the end of the month. Summer always goes by so quickly. Unfortunately, we haven't found a place to live yet. It is a constant source of anxiety, but for the sake of the baby I'm trying to have peace and not stress about it. God has made my way straight before, and He'll do it again.
Comments
Post a Comment