11 Weeks Pregnant- day 87
| Phone strategically placed to cover my huge pimple lol |
Baby is the size of a: LIME! (1.6-2 inches long)
Baby's Development: Baby is getting longer and straighter, but his head still accounts for half his body length. Fingers and toes are starting to separate and are no longer webbed, and his ears are moving to the proper location on his head. Baby's brain is developing left and right hemispheres, while nerves and muscles are starting to work together to help Baby's movements and coordination.
Due Date: Mid-February (11th-15th)
Momma Symptoms: I feel so good this week! Like a totally normal, non-pregnant person. I had Professional Development this week and was honestly too busy to stop and ask myself how I was feeling. It was a nice distraction.
Health and Exercise: Zero. None. Not one bit of exercise. And have been a ravenous food monster. The health game was a losing one this week lol
Weight Gain: +2 lbs (starting weight- 146.5, current- 148.5)
Emotional Wellness: I feel such an overwhelming sense of bliss and joy, I can't even begin to explain it. I am so happy right now.
Random Life Things: We bought a house in Colleyville and are closing August 5th! God has opened so many doors for us, He has worked through generous people in our lives, and has presented us with a blessing beyond what we deserve. I'll write more about our house journey soon. For years I have felt like a man with no country, and now I am finally home.
Comments
Post a Comment