8 Weeks Pregnant- day 82

 

Normal tummy 

Relaxed Tummy


Baby is the size of: a RASPBERRY! (.6 inches)

Baby's Development: Baby's arms and legs are developing, they resemble little paddles, how cute! Baby has all the organs of a grown adult, but on a much tinier scale. Baby is developing testes or ovaries this week! It is crazy to think we can know the sex of our baby in just a few weeks!

Gender Prediction: According to most old wives tales, I'm having a boy, which I FULLY believe to be true. Craving salt over sugar, clear skin, mild nausea, and the Chinese Gender Calendar says boy! Obviously, these are all just fun and silly guessing games to play in anticipation of what our baby will be. 

Momma Symptoms: I've said it once, and I'll say it again, fatigue. I just cannot get used to how tired I am feeling. My last pregnancy, I was a bit anemic, so I had to supplement my iron. Anemia makes you feel extreme exhaustion, so I am wondering if I am having that issue again this time around. I will get my blood work done pretty soon and have an answer! 

Health and Exercise: Worked out 5 times last week! Not an easy accomplishment since I had a sick little guy all week! 

Weight Gain: -.5 lb (starting weight- 146.5, current- 146) I don't know why, or how, but I've lost 1.5 pounds since last week. I would be lying if I said that isn't upsetting me. I know a lot of mommas who suffer from extreme morning sickness lose weight, but I haven't be throwing up at all. I'm trying to just tell myself that weight is a funny thing, and this time next week I'll be back up 2 or 3 pounds! Today I am going to focus on drinking my water and eating correct portion sizes- maybe I haven't been eating as much as I thought I was? Trying not to stress, but definitely wishing that number hadn't dropped.  

Emotional Wellness: I'm very anxious to have my OB/GYN appointment and see how everything is going. 8 weeks is a huge milestone, the chances of miscarriage are about 2% at this point, but it is still so scary. I have a hard time trusting my body, having faith in God's perfect plan, and being fully present.  

Random Life Things: Literally nothing lol we are just looking for a house and hanging out with family and going with the summer flow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points