Trying Keto for a few days
As a general rule, I believe that no one cares what you eat. Even Instagram fitness girlies, trust me when I tell you, no one is interested in your meal prep; they're here for your thirsty gym pics. Whenever I see bloggers do a "What I Eat in a Day", ummmm SKIP. Fist of all, I don't believe that is what you eat on a regular basis. Second of all, what a boring concept for content.
HOWEVER
I'm writing this because literally no one reads these posts lol
I have been feeling great in this pregnancy up until the last couple of weeks. And it has ALL been gastrointestinal discomfort. When I called my nurse hotline to discuss how I was feeling, she asked me about my diet. I told her -very honestly- what I have been eating. The first thing out of her mouth was, "You HAVE to eat more protein and fat."
If you have been pregnant. there is no need for me to tell you how hard it is to eat eggs or a chicken breast, especially in the first 12 weeks for pregnancy. The sight, smell, and texture of meat or dairy would immediately make me gag and bolt out of the kitchen. The only things I could stomach- crackers, toast, rice.. bland carbs. That's it.
Now, I am well past that stage of pregnancy... like months past. But, I'm still eating as if I am a nauseous first trimester momma.
Comments
Post a Comment