Annulment Progress- day 4

This has actually been an incredibly healing process so far. I defaulted in my divorce proceedings three and a half years ago. I felt so powerless compared to Erik, and was like "Fuck it, do what you want, and get what you want, you always do anyway." He had parents with endless money backing him, (they love bullying people with finances), so I knew I didn't stand a chance anyway. 

That being said, I never had an objective counsel hear my side of what happened. And more important than the state of Texas, my Church, gets to hear my truth. It is a very vindicating feeling. 

As I'm going through the questions, writing about the horrible things Erik did, I can't stop praising God. Every memory I recall and write down, I thank Him endlessly for removing this evil man from my life. People told me over and over that one day I would be thankful for Erik's abandonment, and they were right.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points