Sunday Meal Prep

Every Sunday I dedicate between 2 to 3 hours of time to planning/buying/and prepping my food for the upcoming week. Having healthy food ready is the best way for me to have a successful week of eating. Here are a few things I purchased and prepped for this week:
$100 goes far when it's the right kind of food!

Meat: pork chops, bacon, chicken thighs, ground pork, turkey, chicken sausage
Vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, squash, zucchini, celery, lettuce, brussel sprouts, yams
Fruit: strawberries, green apples, avocado  

Eating the rainbow! 
Green Apple Pork Sausage- this picture doesn't do them justice! They are incredibly flavorful and delicious.

Bacon, spinach, peppers (sauteed)

Squash and zucchini (sauteed)

Drumsticks with salt and pepper

Lunch Monday-Friday
I hear people talk about how they "can't cook". I have to laugh because I honestly am pretty bad at it too. I burn things, mess them up, leave a key ingredient out, etc. But that doesn't stop me from trying to make it work! When I mess up, I know how to do it better the next time. Don't get discouraged! Know that all your efforts are bringing you closer to your goal. Small oven fires and all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points