Week 3 Progress Report

My last day of the 21 Day Sugar Detox is Sunday, but I will be out of town and have today off so...perfect time to update! This week I have seen the biggest drop on the scale. From Day 1 to Day 19 I have lost between 5 and 6 pounds. 

Taking a body selfie is not easy! 
Day 11 vs Day 19
I don't see a huge difference but I keep reminding myself that weight loss and toning happens all over! I think my face and thighs have trimmed down and maybe a little around my waist line. This morning at my workout my trainer goes, "Good god you look different!". So maybe it is just because I look at myself everyday that I don't notice changes as much! 

My most frequently asked questions so far:

Do you really not crave sugar anymore?
Hahahaha. No. I think about it all the time. Exhibit A:


BUT I can live without it! If I wait long enough and drink enough water the craving passes and I move on. 

What do you do when you go out to dinner?
That has only happened once and I just ate before hand. I read in Diane Sanfilippo's book to order meat and veggies with the least amount of ingredients listed as possible. So that is something to consider. 

Are you ever hungry?
No! Not at all. There is a difference between being hungry and wanting to eat. I am slowly learning my body's signals by asking "Ok am I really hungry or am I thirsty? or bored? or stressed?" If I follow my meal plan perfectly, I feel satisfied at all times.

My plan is to follow this regimen for the next two months before I go to Europe. Please pray for my will power and stamina! 

Can y'all tell I'm obsessed with motivational sayings?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points