Paris Trip
In less than three weeks, my parents will graduate their third child from Texas A&M! Our parents have been extremely generous paying for all of our higher education, and to top it off, offering a graduation gift at the end of it. My older brother, being the practical man that he is, opted to get Lasik eye surgery. Me, being the whimsical woman that I am, wanted a trip to Paris!
I am a firm believer that a joy is only fully appreciated if it is shared with another. I decided to hold off on cashing in my grad present until my sister Allison graduated so we could go together. Two and a half years later, here we are!
The four men of the family took a trip to Ireland last summer, so we decided that Paris would be a girls trip. We booked our tickets, and started looking at renting apartments in Paris on different travel websites.
I was chatting about our trip one day at school, asking for advice and a fellow teacher gave us an incredible recommendation for a place to stay:
http://www.dreams-apartments.com/paris-st-germain-cosy-apartment.php
It looks gorgeous and is a great location. We couldn't be happier with following her advice!
I am going home to Keller this weekend to set an itinerary with my mom so we can utilize all of our precious time in Paris. We will be there from June 6th until June 12th, then mom and Allison fly back. (Erik is coming to meet us in Paris on June 11th. After mom and Allison leave, he and I are touring more of Europe.)
We are wanting to hit all the typical Parisian attractions
but if you know of a restaurant or an off-the-beaten-path-amazing place, we are all ears for recommendations!
Us O'Gorman ladies are a great combination of relaxed yet ambitious travelers, I can't wait to share our trip on here.
I am a firm believer that a joy is only fully appreciated if it is shared with another. I decided to hold off on cashing in my grad present until my sister Allison graduated so we could go together. Two and a half years later, here we are!
The four men of the family took a trip to Ireland last summer, so we decided that Paris would be a girls trip. We booked our tickets, and started looking at renting apartments in Paris on different travel websites.
![]() |
| Paris bound babes! 6/6/15 |
I was chatting about our trip one day at school, asking for advice and a fellow teacher gave us an incredible recommendation for a place to stay:
http://www.dreams-apartments.com/paris-st-germain-cosy-apartment.php
It looks gorgeous and is a great location. We couldn't be happier with following her advice!
I am going home to Keller this weekend to set an itinerary with my mom so we can utilize all of our precious time in Paris. We will be there from June 6th until June 12th, then mom and Allison fly back. (Erik is coming to meet us in Paris on June 11th. After mom and Allison leave, he and I are touring more of Europe.)
We are wanting to hit all the typical Parisian attractions
- Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Notre Dame
- Arc de Triomphe
- and a Fat Tire bike tour around Versailles
but if you know of a restaurant or an off-the-beaten-path-amazing place, we are all ears for recommendations!
Us O'Gorman ladies are a great combination of relaxed yet ambitious travelers, I can't wait to share our trip on here.


Comments
Post a Comment