Whole30

"Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over."

After a summer filled with travel, romance, and adventure, I am ready to return to routine and schedule! It's time to get back to showing this strong body of mine how much I love it! 

I began Day 1 of the Whole30 yesterday. I have read this book before, but went through it again to remind myself of the truths I already know, but have let slip the past few weeks. 

I took a picture of my book and calendar, Instagrammed it and tagged the author, Melissa Hartwig, in my caption. I asked her for a shoutout and she gave me one! She is great about replying on social media. I just adore her.


Bottom comment! She knows me now ;)

A big rule in Whole30 is you cannot weigh yourself. For someone like me who lives and dies by the number on the scale, this will be a challenge. I'm excited to share "non-scale" victories, meal plans and more over the next month. 

Have any of you done the Whole30? What were your results? Comment below, I would love to celebrate with you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points