Clean Eating: Baked Tilapia
Clean Eating: Baked Tilapia
Ingredients:
Ingredients:
- Tilapia fillets
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's Lemon Pepper
- Asparagus
- Whole Wheat Couscous
I don't know about y'all, but it is going to be a long time before I will be eating turkey again. Not to mention this week I've consumed more calories than I normally do in a month! Good thing Thanksgiving is only once a year.
I thought I would share a quick and healthy dinner to start off this upcoming week of cleansing and cardio!
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Rinse tilapia fillets, pat dry with paper towel.
2. Cut lemon into thin slices, using the ends to squeeze over fillets. Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
3. Lay fish on a foil square large enough to wrap the whole fillet in. Place two lemon slices on top, then seal foil.
4. Place asparagus spears on foil, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Seal foil around asparagus.
5. Bake tilapia fillets for 20 minutes, but take asparagus out after 15.
6. Pair this meal with some whole wheat couscous (prepared according to box instructions).
![]() |
| Please make up for all the pie I ate on Thursday... |
My mom always decorates our house to a T for Thanksgiving, and this year I was happy to contribute this cute craft:
I bought two medium sized pumpkins, hollowed them out, placed a solo cup in the bottom (no vases were the right size) and arranged some gorgeous fall colored flowers in them. They were great, inexpensive centerpieces that received a lot of notice!
![]() |
| Orange, yellow, deep red, & pink. Winning combination. |







Brilliant!
ReplyDelete