18 Weeks Pregnant
Baby is the size of: AN ARTICHOKE! (5.6 inches, 7-8 ounces)
Baby's Development: Baby is moving and grooving inside, and I can finally feel it! Baby's face has taken shape, but eyes are still sealed shut.
Momma Symptoms: Feeling great this week! Just bigger and slower lol
Weight Gain: +12 lbs
Health and Wellness: I worked out 3x at Orange Theory this week and was super careful about what I ate...still gained two pounds since last week though! Guess baby needs it!
Random Life Things: I feel like I am finally accepting that I actually need to buy pregnancy things, like a body pillow, maternity jeans and tops, and a more supportive bra (lol). Thank god for online shopping because I can't imagine the torture of shopping in person, while 12 pounds overweight. On a more exciting note, we have decided to have our Gender Reveal party next weekend! We were having a hard time pinning down a date because everyone is so busy, and we really want both sets of families to be present. I didn't think we would find out until mid-October, so this is such a fun turn of events.
Comments
Post a Comment