16 Weeks Pregnant
Baby is the size of: AN AVOCADO! (4.5 inches, 3.5 ounces)
Baby's Development: Baby is growing so much, I should be able to feel him moving this week! Baby's bones and muscles are gaining strength, his eyes are able to perceive light, and he can hear my voice and heartbeat.
Momma Symptoms: I have been feeling SO GOOD this week! Thank the Good Lord.
Weight Gain: +8.5 lbs
Health and Wellness: I have my 16 week appointment September 7th, which will be a very standard, boring visit. Just weight check, blood pressure, and abdominal measurement, BUT I will get to hear Baby's heartbeat, which is always such a joy! I have finally signed up to take Orange Theory classes again, I haven't gone in three weeks! Talk about membership money down the drain.
Random Life Things: Our new house is finally starting to feel like home. Henry had a hard time adjusting, which was really difficult to see, but we have put a lot of effort into setting up his space, and that made a huge difference.

Comments
Post a Comment