My sweet niece!

One September 3rd, 2016 my brother William and sister-in-law Pamela made me an aunt! Kathleen Gwenaelle O'Gorman is the first grandbaby on the O'Gorman side, and my goodness do we love her. 

We were all on baby watch that week, and Friday night it became official- Pam and Kathleen were ready to go! I drove up to Dallas Saturday morning, getting constant updates from my family on baby and momma. When I finally reached the hospital I was shaking with excitement. My dad came to the front and lead to the room...I walked in and saw Paul holding Kathleen and my breath was taken away! She was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She absolutely stole my heart.

Happy tears!
Paul, Grandpa, and sleepy Kathleen!


So alert!

William and Pam went home and Kathleen looked even tinier in a regular sized space! They have had plenty of visitors over to love on and adore baby K.




Uncle Paul and Kathleen snuggle time.




Auntie Pey FaceTime!



Such a big miracle in such a little girl!

Erik and I are headed back up to Dallas the first weekend of October for Kate's baptism. Will and Pam asked me to be her godmother and I can't wait to hold this precious angel while she receives her first sacrament!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points