21 Day Fix


Compared to Whole 30, 21 Day Fix is a breeze! The fact that I could eat portions of wild rice, oatmeal, beans, and low-fat cheese was AMAZING. I like that it is more along the lines of "clean eating" rather than strict Paleo. Here are some pictures form my Instagram account! peyton.fitness



My first wedding present!

Sweet potato with turkey chili (two portions)

Pork chop, red potatoes, green beans

Burger minus the bun 
Salmon and berry/spinach salad
Chicken, salad, broccoli

Ricotta stuffed chicken breast

Steak salad

Salmon, wild rice, Southwestern corn

Skinny tortilla soup

Paleo Egg Bake from 21 Day Sugar Detox


Post WOD meal!

Mexican Salad

Spaghetti Squash, pork chop, roasted broccoli

Zoodles with ground beef and marinara 

Oatmeal, banana, strawberries

Beef tenderloin, salad, wild rice



This month I also joined Crossfit with Erik. I finished all the beginner classes last week and did my first official WOD with him last Friday. Needless to say, I could barely walk up and down stairs all weekend! We are going 3x a week to CF, with yoga and cardio in-between.  With only 128 days until wedding bells ring, we are getting pretty serious! 

I'm cutting out all grains from February basically until I walk down the aisle. I think I am going to keep some non-compliant items like beans, corn and the occasional crumbled cheese. 

I have heard of so many brides who crash diet or starve themselves before their weddings. How do people do that?! I can't think or be functional in my daily life if I'm hungry! Plus I don't think anyone's beautiful body deserves to be deprived or harmed in the name of vanity. Here's to a healthy, happy, and balanced wedding diet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points