Easy Shredded Chicken

Crock-pots are one of the greatest inventions of all time. They make things so tender and flavorful. I have been experimenting with crock-pot recipes lately; I really enjoy making roasts and soups, but this week I was craving some good ol' fashion Tex-Mex. I love shredded chicken because it can be used in such a variety of ways and it is a nice lean meat! 

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
  • 1 1/4 cups of chicken broth
  • 1 10 oz can of Rotel
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning (I like Old El Paso)
Directions:

1. Lightly spray the bottom of your crock pot with Pam (or use a crockpot liner) and place chicken breast on bottom.
2. In a small bowl mix Rotel, taco seasoning and chicken broth together. Pour on top of chicken.

3. Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 8 hours.

4. Using two forks, pull apart and shred chicken breast.
5. Put shredded chicken on tacos, a salad, slider rolls or in enchiladas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points