Clean Eating: Skinny Turkey Meatballs
Ingredients:
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Using your hands, combine all ingredients.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. Form ingredients into golfball sized meatballs- should yield about 12 meatballs. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Allow time to cool. These go great on a kale salad or spaghetti squash, such an easy take-to-school lunch option!
![]() |
| Ready to go! |
I feel like I blinked and February is almost over. Between snowstorm warnings and 70+ degree days, it has been a crazy month!
Some fun February highlights were getting my first ever Valentines Day delivery. My students got to see me blush, which I'm sure they loved!
![]() |
| Too sweet. |
![]() |
| Selfie with my roses! |







Comments
Post a Comment