29 Weeks Pregnant

This is the only pic I have of myself from the last two weeks lololol



Baby is the size of: A head of CAULIFLOWER! (15.5-16 inches, 2.5-3 pounds)

Baby's Development: From now until her birthday, Naomi will be developing white fat, which provides energy; this is different from the brown fat she has developed so far, which maintains body temperature regulation. She is smiling while she dreams, having lots of hiccups, rolling around, and kicking like crazy. 

Momma Symptoms: fat, fat, big fat fatty

Weight Gain: +3,000 pounds

Random Life Things: The past month has been terrible in almost every way...but nice in a few...I guess. Everyone is sick all.the.time. We took Henry to the ER twice, Andrew could hardly get out of bed this week, I'm big and fat and miserable and never get to sleep. Oh, and I work full time and when I'm not here, my paycheck gets docked... I'm in a terrible headspace about so much, I just want to be done being pregnant, I want to be done with work, I want Henry to get the help he needs for his asthma, I want to feel in control of my families health... We are taking Henry to see an asthma specialist, but of course, the first available appointment isn't until January. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points