Weight Check In #6

Wednesday November 6th- 166
Wednesday March 25th- 149.5
Wednesday April 1st- 147.8


After not seeing the scale BUDGE, I did something I swore I would never do again... I cut out bread. Andrew has been telling me for months that cutting out processed carbs would make this weight drop off faster. I hate to believe we live in a world where you can't lose weight and eat bread. I also hate to live in a world where I have to admit to Andrew that he was right. But alas, here we are.
Posted this on the pantry- I'm a visual learner! 

Away- down a few pounds AND I ran 4 consecutive miles on Tuesday! I don't think I have done that since high school..or maybe ever.

So much is out of my control right now with this pandemic. Going from working full time and commuting to being a work-from-home/full-time mom has been an interesting transition, especially under these unusual circumstances. I cannot control what lead us here, but I am taking advantage of this time to focus on strengthening and nourishing my body. All of this has reminded me that health is wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points