Weight Check In #2
Wednesday November 13th- 163.8
Wednesday November 20th- 162
Wednesday November 27th- 160.8
Goal Check In:
Wednesday November 20th- 162
Wednesday November 27th- 160.8
Goal Check In:
- Lost exactly 3 lbs in two weeks, so definitely on goal with an average of -1.5 pounds per week.
- I did really well on my workout goal during Thanksgiving Break! It was so nice not having work and having Andrew home to watch Henry while I ran or did a workout video. Andrew is going to really help me this month to make my workout goals happen. Not just for weight loss, but also for my mental state! I need the 30 minutes to myself to not be a teacher, a mom, a girlfriend, a homemaker, and just be Peyton.
- Still going strong on breastfeeding! We introduced Henry to purees, per our pediatricians instructions, but we are still feeding like champs over here. Hoping to make it a year, I can't believe we are about to be at 5 months!

Comments
Post a Comment