Follow my weight loss

When the beautiful, hilarious, and iconic Jessica Simpson posted about her 100 pound weight loss after having her baby, for the first time in months, I felt hope. I gained so much weight while I was pregnant with Henry, and I felt like the only one. So for a celebrity to come out and openly talk about her struggles with weight loss was exactly what I needed to get motivated.

I'm not sure what my weight ended up being, I refused to let the nurses tell me (lol), but I am pretty sure it was somewhere around 210 pounds. Yikes.

Now, my babe is 16 weeks old, I am back at work, doctor cleared to work out, and ready to get in shape! I am currently 165 pounds, so I think I have already lost about 45 pounds. I am still about 20 pounds heavier than I would like to be, and after 9 long months of pregnancy, I can't wait to feel comfortable in my own skin again. 

The past couple months I've been keeping track of my food on My Fitness Pal, running, and doing Beach Body workout videos. I went back to work October 7th and have been consistent with my work outs and eating, but this past week I have been totally thrown off. Henry is still adjusting to the time change, poor guy, and we are trying to establish a night time routine. Needless to say, between getting up at 5 am to pump, getting ready for work, nursing, driving Henry to my mom, working until 4:30, picking up Henry, nursing, getting home at 5:30, starting dinner, nursing, beginning Henry's bedtime routine at 6:30... I'm really trying to give myself some grace. Andrew is so supportive and watches Henry while I squeeze in a 30 minute workout video or run, but I swear I have not found even one of those available minutes this week. We will get it figured out though!

Goals:
  • Lose between 1 and 1.5 pounds a week.
  • I would like to be 145 by mid to late March
  • Workout 3-4 times a week
  • Continue breastfeeding/pumping until July
  • Be a healthy momma for my little boy!
Okay so I'll weigh myself Wednesday 11/13 and hopefully be lighter than I am today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points