Cabbage Soup Cleanse

This is a little controversial, so take it for what it is worth to you. About twice a year, I will do four days of the "cabbage soup diet". I first learned about it my junior year of college right before going on spring break. It is a little controversial because it can be viewed as a crash diet, and in some sense it is, but I see girls paying 100's of dollars for juice cleanses and I think this is a better and cheaper alternative.

Basically all the information you need is on this website:
http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/


I follow days 1 through 4. I love doing it before a trip where I will be in a bikini because it really slims down my tummy. This year going to Paris and traveling around Europe I won't be in a swimsuit, but I know I am about to eat a ton of rich foods, so I wanted to slim down a bit before I leave on Saturday.

What I do is make the soup according to the recipe on the website. Then I divide it up into containers- two per day.



I realize how unappetizing this looks, but I swear it taste just like any vegetable soups you've ever had. The first day you eat the soup and any fruit you want (no bananas) day 2 the soup and veggies, days 3-4 soup, veggies AND fruit. In total it will cost you about $50 to do this cleanse, whereas Suja juice is $200+ for a 4 day cleanse. Yikes.

Anyway, thought I would share! Paris in three days WHOO! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grocery List

Atomic Habits Bullet Points